S2000 on ebay

bigron

Still might yet, no bids as yet lol

Strong money, but amazing performance! Seems he is thinking of par ex a Westfield too!

If mine was that colour I'd sell it too.....

• Like 1

Not really strong money for one of those. Mine will cost more than that when built and I havent built an ultimate car build. List was £19.5k for mine , plus £3.5k for engine and box, £450 for wheels and tyres, Then IVA yet at £450 and sundries , which is probably £350 ish....... soon adds up !, so chuck in factory labour cost of £3k  and you are well over the cost of the car. I dont believe many will now be built with the cost of engines still spiralling upwards, will make the St 250 a more viable car to build, so making the S2000 cars quite rare in the future.

Personally I don't think it will sell for that sort of money, I've seen better spec ones go to a lot less.

Sad to say I agree Andrew, with a private sale, at least; while they might cost plenty to build, the real second hand cost has often been somewhat softer than it ought to be, not bad exactly, but certainly not reflecting what some have cost to build.

Hell, the White S2000S, the first supercharged car was being sold for around the same sort of money as that, in the end.

Supply and Demand surely ;)  :p  

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.