chris parkin

Evening All,

It was a long slog getting to this point and I'm really pleased that I can finally say I now own a Westfield! After swapping a clio 197 for a 1.0l suzuki alto due to work commuting distances a few months ago, the plan has always been to get something fun I can enjoy in these summer months. I collected an amazing example of a Westfield this week and I haven't stopped grinning since. The car in question was purchased from Shaggydoo, I truly believe I've been very lucky to get such a great car from a top bloke!

Not sure what my plans for the car are yet, although I do want to get stuck into some track days a little later in the year. For now though, I look forward to meeting and speaking to as many of you as I can at the Yorkshire meet over the coming months.

Chris

• Like 2

Welcome to the club Chris.

The next meeting is on the 5th of July at the Fox and Grapes. Hope to see you there.

• Like 1

Welcome, a cracking car you've bought there!

Welcome Chris  :) good to see Shaggies car is staying local  :t-up:

• Like 1