Mazda RX8 Project

Onliest Smeg David

Mate contacted me about an RX8 Mazda project...

Hi Smeg. Do you know anyone who might be interested in a car project. One of the techs at work is looking for someone to buy her dad's Mazda RX8. It's had an engine rebuild but won't start. It's in good condition but has been stood for 2 years. It's 12 years old. They are looking for around £550 for it. They are selling as her dad has been ill for a while and won't recover.

The car is near Bury Lancs.

If anyone interested pm me your contact details and I'll forward them on.

Not for me, but the owner should head over to www.rx8ownersclub.co.uk - given that it's had an engine rebuild, the chances are they've flooded the engine trying to get it going, and with a tow start it'll be right as rain...

Not for me, but the owner should head over to www.rx8ownersclub.co.uk - given that it's had an engine rebuild, the chances are they've flooded the engine trying to get it going, and with a tow start it'll be right as rain...

I'll pass that on. Ta

Just seen the photos and it looks an absolute bargain.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.