Small headkights

binjoau

Hey all, after a set of the smaller style black headlights. Preferably the 4" Westfield ones.

Many thanks

Ive got some brand new ones which aren't likely to get fitted now. Same as the ones in the picture in the link above

Where abouts are you?

Ive got some brand new ones which aren't likely to get fitted now. Same as the ones in the picture in the link above

Where abouts are you?

PM sent..

Try SVC (Stafford Vehicle Components) loads of electrical goodies and stuff

They do, exactly the same brackets (as far as I can tell) as those shown in the photo on the Westfield Parts site, just in black.

Adam, any chance of a picture of yours fitted when you have chance? I would be very grateful.

Cheers

I actually only used the lights themselves, I've gutted the bowls and not used the mounts...

Aye, they work out a quid or so cheaper from Furore :yes:

Luckily the eBay place was just round the corner from me and they took a bit less for collection.

i have the ones from furore products they do come with a mounting post but its not like the bracket on the westfeild one. the westfeild lights are on a sort of u shaped bracket that is wider on the bottom. the ones from the above seller the post is almost the same size as the hole in the standard zw headlight mounting bracket hence why westfeilds are slightly different. the post is actually smaller in diameter then the headlight spacer i made a bung to go inside ther spacer and i actually remade the post aswell as with the spacer there wasnt enough thread to get the nut on underneath if your not using the headlight spacers as i did for iva youll probarbly be ok and the thread is imperial on the mounting post and i dont think the nut was very big that is supplied with them. they also have a different wiring entry point to the westfeild ones id say the westfeild type are more waterproof than the others

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.