Round 27 - Hethel Regs 7th August 2016

John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO

im in :t-up:

• Like 1

Spoke to Roger Grimes yesterday (23/6) there was one place left .....

If it was before 9.30pm, then I may have just nicked it! Fingers crossed!

It was late afternoon when I spoke to Roger.

This event can still get support even when others are really struggling for numbers.......it is a fantastic circuit though... :-)

• Like 1

I just had a look at the target times and I was surprised to see that class E's is 2 seconds faster than class H's :o 

John

Those were the records set by ACW and Del in 2014 and 2015 so they are correct

Thats the trouble with target times !

I would never normally ask this but I actually NEED to do this event to get enough rounds in this year. Is there any way someone could 'put a good word in' for me? Currently 5th on the reserve list :down:

Please don't take offence if this is an out of order request, I'm not trying to be rude or anything, just worried I won't get an entry and will not make the number of events I need to finish the season. Happy to be put in my place if this is out of order.

John

Those were the records set by ACW and Del in 2014 and 2015 so they are correct

Thats the trouble with target times !

Not complaining - just observing. I haven't entered anyway

• Like 1

I would never normally ask this but I actually NEED to do this event to get enough rounds in this year. Is there any way someone could 'put a good word in' for me? Currently 5th on the reserve list :down:

Please don't take offence if this is an out of order request, I'm not trying to be rude or anything, just worried I won't get an entry and will not make the number of events I need to finish the season. Happy to be put in my place if this is out of order.

I reckon you will get in Barney. Loads of people will pull before then due to car maladies etc

• Like 1

H target set by Bunny in 2014 with T1 and a broken rear wishbone mounting! I didn't get a time.

Barny if you're top couple of reserves, maybe even 3rd it could be worth making the journey just in case. If people pull out during practise due to mechanicals the organisers may still let you enter.

John, E target is a reasonable one, as is F. You'd have a decent chance of the E time. H hasn't had a fair go yet so I expect that'll be dropping by a fair chunk later this summer :)