TOP GEAR TONIGHT..

Stu Faulkner

Its finally on..

8:00 on BBC2

Looking forward to it :yes:

• Like 2

Well if that is the standard of the "new" TG I'll be watching something else.............boring

They had a chance to reinvent the show. And instead decided to copy it in its entirety with presenters with zero chemistry and not very good at reading their script. Awful. Properly disappointed.

• Like 1

Seemed very amateurish and no excitement. The stars in the car clips were hopeless.Why did they stick to same format and words used by the Clarkson team etc

It was entertaining enough and I hope they keep up the pace each week with the different cars. I do wonder if they front loaded this one to make it look packed.

What the chuffs up with his hair these days  :ghostface:

Rubbish, still going to watch it, it can only get better. Can't it?

RIP top Gear,

murdered 29/05/16

The same format has the old Top Gear, would have thought they would have tried something different.

Didn't like Chris Evens, then I did, not too sure now. Think he might be doing too much and crash and burn like he did on the radio before.

Arial Nomad piece was ok if you can forgive the paparazzi element, the rest was cringe worthy empty...

SWMBO and I agreed to give it ten minutes & switch off if it was no good - we ended up watching it all the way through. On reflection we should have given up, as although it was reasonably entertaining, it was just the same old stuff but without the characters of the old presenters (although I thought Matt was pretty decent). They really should have taken the opportunity to go in a different direction. Nothing memorable or worth discussing about the show.

All a bit predictable and as others have said, lacking character and comedy. What's with all Chris's running about? Even taken the old Clarkson lines!

Hope the director sorts them out and puts some comedy back

What a disappointment same old format,I watched and enjoyed the spin off programme much more than the main show with Chris Harris. bbc.co.uk/three. Got Internet on my tv :)