Car Intercom

linky1967

Just thought I'd share my latest bit of DIY - Up-cycled, Home made car intercom

I was looking around for an intercom for my car, but was put off a bit by the price, about £250 for a basic kit, going up to £1000 or more for a pro kit

But I had a old Autocom kit for my bike so I wondered if I could do something with that. I could of got a pair of proper Autocom ear defenders, but again I was looking at about £230-250 the pair.

Anyway, a trip to the local B&Q and I got a pair of ear defenders for £15. A couple of hours work, drilling, threading wires and I have a working pair of ear defender/intercom - they even match the colour of the car!

Might be useful to anyone else who might have an old bike intercom doing nothing and wants a cheap intercom for their car

20160528_173055425_iOS_zpszmpfhqq1.jpg

• Like 2