Man wanted.

John Dolan - Wirral & North Wales AO

Man wanted, must have a welding set and be able to travel to the Wirral to fit seatbelt anchor posts to a chassis.

In exchange for beer tokens.

Hahaha.

I saw your thread title...... and you are worried about "skin so soft"........how do you think I feel now.  :oops:

Man wanted, must have a welding set and be able to travel to the Wirral to fit seatbelt anchor posts to a chassis.

In exchange for beer tokens.

For something as critical as this it does need to be someone who really knows what they are doing.  A typical hobby MIG welder set would not be up to the job really either.

A few years ago there was a Westfield that crashed at Pembrey and where someone had modified the harness fixings they came away.

David

For something as critical as this it does need to be someone who really knows what they are doing.  A typical hobby MIG welder set would not be up to the job really either.

A few years ago there was a Westfield that crashed at Pembrey and where someone had modified the harness fixings they came away.

David

Good point, David. I can weld but not to a good enough standard for anchor posts so it needs to be someone who knows what they are doing. The original anchor points were on the roll cage which has been replaced with a standard bar.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.