Road going sprint car (Now sorted)

D7PNY

PM'd you.

If you are still looking I have this....

gallery_16753_813_182288.jpggallery_16753_813_562268.jpg

260bhp 2lt XE (c200ft/lb torque) on Northampton Motorsport Rolling Road, setup by Troy. Tuning potential to 282bhp.
Elite 5spd sequential gearbox (upgraded by Elite to 15mm gear set rather than 10mm. So nearly an IL300 but the weight and casing of an IL200. Now very reliable and not a chocolate gearbox).
Geartronics flat shift and clutchless downshift.
Flappy paddles

LSD
Full Caged rollcage
Tillet carbon drivers seat
6 Point Harness
Avon ZZRs on image alloys
Repackable exhaust 
CAT wide track front suspension 
Nitron suspension in all corners, setup by Northampton Motorsports
Aeroscreen
Road going with V5 and MSA logbook. Will be sold with full motc. Used in WSCC Speed Series in Class F.

The car has been maintained regardless of cost.

New AP racing front calipers and disc available separately (not fitted)
S/H Hispec rear calipers available separately. (Not fitted)

Never crashed or bent but body work has some gelcoat cracks and could do with tidying. Really just needs some new lightweight bodywork to finish the job off.

I could sell with a Ali cased quaife 4spd dog box without elite and geartronics/Flappy paddles if preferred.

£14.5k with Elite and Geartronics

£12.5k with Quaife

Now Paul's car is seriously quick, and at the quoted prices an absolute bargain!

Thanks young pretender. Car looks lovely but just not for me I'm afraid. No-one up here that can work with bike engines so just not something I'd be comfortable with unfortunately.

Have friends with BEC's and a nightmare having to send engine down south anytime it needs work.

Dave

Dave have you considered speaking to the chaps the Scottish Kitcar Centre beside Edinburgh, I believe they also build the Raptor and probably familiar with bike engines. Apparently there is 'someone' along the road from me who also works on bike engines tried to get in contact with him a few months ago but as my plans didnt materialise hadnt pursued

Thank you gents.

Been busy at work so not had chance to get logged on...as quinten says I have possibly joined the dark side.

Not finalised yet but hopefully picking up in a couple of weeks when I return from holidays.

Thanks for all the offers of cars.  Some really nice ones on offer.

I will still be frequenting this forum - if you'll have me ;)

Dave

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.