GUTTED! May need a new westfield :(

D7PNY

Gutted for you. Hope the insurers can turn it around quick, but I suspect in these cases it will take forever to complete :(

Oh NOOOOOOO

Dave I'm gutted for you mate that is a nightmare .........hope the garage has good insurance !!

Another person that is absolutely gutted for you. You really couldn't make this up. Any early indications what started the fire?

Another person that is absolutely gutted for you. You really couldn't make this up. Any early indications what started the fire?

There is a saw mill/furniture place further up and came from there by all accounts.

So sorry to see this. Hope all goes smoothly and your back on the road soon.

bl**** hell, thats shocking to see and hear. Really sad for your loss of the car. As everyone says, lets hope the insurance company , whoever accepts the liability , maybe even the saw mill, if it started there ? Gets their butts in gear and get you out in another car very soon.

I saw this on the news at lunchtime and thought how awful for the businesses involved, but didn't think about the customers!

Really bad luck, hope you get sorted quickly.

Doug

• Like 1

Wow! gutted for you.

If the car is clearly a total loss, there is no reason why the claim cant be settled quickly.

• Like 1

Absolutely gutted for you, hope it's settled nice a quickly

That's a real shock. I hope everything gets sorted out with the insurance, can be hard work.

If it's any consolation having had a factory fire, it's unfortunate but a lot of unseen damage gets done due to the fumes from the fire. So in someways it's better if the car is written off even though it won;t feel like it at the moment.