Avon ZZR supersofts - pls read if you need tyres this year !

XTR2Turbo

I have set of part worns - new last year, if anyones interested

what size please?

I have set of part worns - new last year, if anyones interested

Mark you have pm

These are definately been made in 4 weeks time, there is no minimum order quantity, so if anyone wants them please order sooner rather than later as it has been said they are on a first come first served basis. 

Prices are:

£88.50 + VAT - 185/55 R13

£99 + VAT - 215/55 R13

Great news

Luke please can I order 4 off of the 215 in the softest compound (A24?).

Let me know if you need payment now.

Regards

David

blimely thats cheap  is that price for supersoft

David

I believe BMTR put out similar stories some months ago which was not totally supported by Avon at the time.

It would seem (as Luke's information seems to confirm) that only the manufactures have the accurate supply lead time and minimum quantity information for 1C tyres.

Glutey

David

I believe BMTR put out similar stories some months ago which was not totally supported by Avon at the time.

It would seem (as Luke's information seems to confirm) that only the manufactures have the accurate supply lead time and minimum quantity information for 1C tyres.

Glutey

In fairness Graham, what BMTR said may be correct for them.  Perhaps their commercial agreement requires that they order 50 or 100 off to get they discount / markup they desire.  He did say that they can be made in small quantities in the UK. But if Luke can supply quicker / cheaper then all good and more than happy to pass business his way.

Agreed

I guess Avon would supply small quantities to BMTR for a product that the demand maybe falling?

I does not make sense to simple folk like me when BMTR will also sell ZZS's in the larger quantities where the margin might be better!

Just causes un-necessary anxiety and confusion

Good luck to Luke on this one!

Glutey