For those campers out there - Sleeping Bags

tolf

Do you mean the inner hangy liner thing inside a tent Chris?

usually as long as there's two distinct separate fabrics you should be ok.

If these cold temperatures continue you may want to wear your Westfield beanie at night to keep you warm, it also doubles as an eye mask because it is a dark colour and if you pull it down over your eyes it stops the early morning daylight waking you up.

I am being serious, but it does make me laugh, the thoughts of all these drunken campers with their hats over their faces  :laugh: .

• Like 1

If these cold temperatures continue you may want to wear your Westfield beanie at night to keep you warm, it also doubles as an eye mask because it is a dark colour and if you pull it down over your eyes it stops the early morning daylight waking you up.

I am being serious, but it does make me laugh, the thoughts of all these drunken campers with their hats over their faces  :laugh: .

That'll be me then, and no doubt a few others  :laugh:

• Like 1

I followed all Ian's advice last year at Blyton, still froze my nuts off.   I did find the inner tent used as a blanket worked well at keeping me a little warmer.

I followed all Ian's advice last year at Blyton, still froze my nuts off.   I did find the inner tent used as a blanket worked well at keeping me a little warmer.

Ian was not there...

Ah but my advice is new to this year!!

Yep, its a case of mistaken itentidy.

Ian was not there...

Yep, its a case of mistaken itentidy.

In a just world, that pun would be punishable by a pie in the face.

I can't belive that no-one has mentioned the time honoured fashion of warming the sleeping bag with ones own hot air. :arse:

or am I on the wrong forum. :getmecoat: