Thames Valley to Stonleigh

Steven Thorne

Hi Everyone

As per our annual calendar I will be leading a convoy from the Bird in Hand, RG10 9UP leaving at 07:00 on Sunday 1st May. Taking the back roads and stopping for comfort break and to meet some of the North Oxfordshire members at Baynards Green, services, OX27 7SG, and will be leaving there at 9.00am. Please let me know if you're coming.

There is lot to read in preparation and car data sheets to complete ready to put on your car at the show. Please try and spare a little time to volunteer to help make the show great. All available on the forum:

http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/forum/67-local-area-meets-events-kit-car-shows/

As usual it's weather dependant but unless it's hammering down with rain we'll be going

Tim and Steve

Hi Steve, Tim, we will be joining. Would be good to meet you enroute again. Ok to to aim for the same junction A4130 / A4074 Crowmarsh Roundabout? Or we can meet a little further up the A4074 at the H Cafe Berinsfield Roundabout OX10 7LY where there is a lay by / parking area? We can be there from 7.30. What do you think? Look forward to meeting all.

Weather,s looking better now so all systems go for tomorow. :t-up: The cafe is the better option Simon so we'll meet you there 7:30ish. For anyone else we will be leaving the Bird in Hand at 7:00am in the Oxford direction if you would like to join us. :ww:  :yellow-westy:  :westy:

Just need to fit another headlight, dash and fuel up but will be there.

Good to see you all today. I got back to Chesterfield OK although it was quite wet at points along the way and rain really hurts at motorway speeds.

Luke.

• Like 1

Good to see you all today. I got back to Chesterfield OK although it was quite wet at points along the way and rain really hurts at motorway speeds.

Luke.

That's what you get for moving back up north  :d good luck with the new job from all of us an the Thames Valley Area and hopefully see you soon. :t-up: