MAC Anglesey Sprint 18th and 19th June

B.RAD

You know, I'm tempted if I'm free... Need to check all the roll over protection rules and stuff though!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Can someone confirm the track layout for the two days please?

Also who is there Friday night?

I believe it's International on Sat then 2 laps National on Sunday.

• Like 1

Wish I could have done this one :(

See you there, looking forward to it.

• Like 1

Me too! Can't wait to get back out again.

See you boys there!

The shy retiring one will be there too

• Like 1

Looks like its game on and a few beers  :d

• Like 1

Had a really great weekend - thanks everyone!

After a shakey start I felt like I got my confidence back and started to put in some reasonable (novice) times, coming 0.5secs off TT on Saturday. Unfortunately a lock up on my only timed run in the miserable conditions on Sunday put me off track so a DNF which is very frustrating, but all part of the learning experience!

The best thing about it? By Saturday evening I'd forgotten all my work stresses and was feeling myself again - the best (and probably most expensive!!!) therapy there is - speed, beers and banter!

Thanks to Dave Cleaver for putting up with my endless set up questions and helping me get the car balanced, it's never felt so good. And to Mrs Loudon for ever so kindly holding an umbrella over my head in the start line yesterday! Thanks also to everyone in the speed series for being generally all round top folks & making it so much fun!!

• Like 3

You did a great job Barnevald after a shaky Saturday P1!

A great weekend as always with brilliant people. Happy with my weekend, nice to feel like things are now coming together after a frustrating 18 months or so, no-one said developing a car and engine package and twatting it big time last year was going to be easy, but things are starting to work...where's that wood!

Few little gremlins to work on before the next outing, see you guys at Blyton. Here's yesterdays T1, twas wetter than an otters pocket!

https://youtu.be/yOFuIR7QgY4

• Like 1

Blimey Rich, handful in the dry but pretty scary in the wet! Fair play to you.

Thanks to Dave Cleaver for putting up with my endless set up questions and helping me get the car balanced, it's never felt so good. And to Mrs Loudon for ever so kindly holding an umbrella over my head in the start line yesterday! Thanks also to everyone in the speed series for being generally all round top folks & making it so much fun!!

She says you are welcome Barney. You can call her Jane in future ;-)

• Like 2