Post IVA Sale- Fan switch, wheel nuts etc.

Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO

Further to my successful IVA, I have the following items for sale, most are new/some only used for IVA. Feel free to ask questions. Photo's can be sent if required. All prices exclude postage. Postage will be charged at cost.

Radiator Fan Switch -£10

http://parts-shop.westfield-sportscars.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=638&search=fan+switch

16 x Chrome, closed wheel nuts £15

http://parts-shop.westfield-sportscars.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=120&search=wheel+nut

Hi I will take the gear knob if it's still available , If you let me know how much with postage and how you would like to be paid , Regards Tim

Hi I will take the gear knob if it's still available , If you let me know how much with postage and how you would like to be paid , Regards Tim

Hi Tim, It's yours. PM an address and I'll advise payment details. I'd guess postage to be less than a £5 unless you want it insuring?

Hi first dibs on crash pad depending on condition and colour looking for black and from SEI wide body

Sorry for all the questions

William

Hi first dibs on crash pad depending on condition and colour looking for black and from SEI wide body

Sorry for all the questions

William

Hi William, yes it's black, brand new and in westfield bag (only opened by me to check condition on kit collection). It was for My Mega S2000 but not needed as I've gone aero screen. I'm sure Westfield parts can confirm if it will fit your SEI or someone on here may confirm.

If Wills car is a 2009 car, it should fit.

• Like 1

Hi Dave my car is a 2008 model is there a difference from 08 to 09

Certainly take it if it fits ok !

Thanks William

Not as far as the crash pad is concerned, no :)

Was just checking you hadn't got earlier kit style bodywork, but that dates more from the nineties, so you're fine!!

All PM's replied to.

Replied

Still some items available and I'll be at Stoneleigh on Sunday

• 3 weeks later...

Indicator pods now sold.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.