Cars you wish you had never sold ...

XTR2Turbo

Here's one of mine.  Owned from new, one of the last TVRs made and sold in 2007 with 100miles on the clock !!

Would be worth probably £20k more today than I sold it for.  :cry:

PICT2254web

• Like 1

Here's another

My first Westfield. A ZEi220 with the cosworth turbo ...  Still out there?

Side

All the Fords I ever owned - as they are worth silly money now, driving wise the pre-lit Westy and MK2 16V Golf both not the fastest but fun.

My X pack RS 2000:-( which is still alive and kicking. Oh the power of hindsight!

1979 TVR 3000M I had when I was 21 and my third car , Sadly now its on a different reg and colour when I tracked it down about 6 months ago :(

Two mk1 1500GT Cortinas I had in my late teens, wrote one of at a crossroads in Gloucestershire after an argument with a gravel lorry, the other I sold for a MK 3 then a 1600E.   All worth lots of cash now but I would not have a retro Ford now or any offering from BL in the 60's-70's, after working with them for over twenty years the attraction has worn off.

I regret selling my E46 330ci, but maybe thats because the P38 Range Rover that replaced it was problem after problem.

• Like 1

I dont think any really - I have the odd desire to find a Sd1 Rover Vittesse which was from memory my third car and really loved it until the engine went

Here's one of mine.  Owned from new, one of the last TVRs made and sold in 2007 with 100miles on the clock !!

Would be worth probably £20k more today than I sold it for.  :cry:

Oh and that is cool - but I would say that :t-up::d

• Like 1

My Land Rover 90. I sold it because I became a parent and thought a Land Rover that leaked diesel fumes into the cab was probably not the best place for a child. Should have fixed it and persevered.

BMW M5 1991, mind it did pretty well, bought with 97K miles, sold with 176K miles. !!! hardly a low mileage classic  :d  :d

all my cars have been crap or just a car so don't miss any of them. maybe the sierra I had as it would have made a nice donor but then I only paid £75 for the donor I did end up with so nothing much lost there.

• Like 1

Honda Civic CRX 1.6 Vtec (coupe not targa)

At time (early 90s) didn't have cash to fix gearbox. Wish I'd gone into debt as cost of running subsequent 'cheap' French cars was much more expensive than CRX ever would have been.

1966 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350, white with blue stripes. Several others as well, but that one above all others. Might just go have a quiet weep now... :(

• Like 1