Toyo R1R Bargain Alert - BUT now looks like a pricing error

Kingster

So, what are we going to find as an alternative tyre?

I am sure the R1R's are now in very limited supply

I have emailed a complaint as well, maybe if everyone does the same that ordered we may get enough pressure on them?

I complained too. Told them they lost the order of some Michelin Pilot Super Sports which I'll need for the tintop in a later in the year too.

Snot-o-gram sent.  They have damaged their reputation with this one.

Wish I had seen this yesterday as Im a regular customer of them and would have complained too!

Why bother complaining? It was an obvious misprce that they were never going to fulfil.

I ordered taking a punt, knowing full well they are in their rights to cancel the order.

• Like 1

Why bother complaining? It was an obvious misprce that they were never going to fulfil.

I ordered taking a punt, knowing full well they are in their rights to cancel the order.

I have complained now , my email said it's a price error (fair enough) and they have not even prosseed the order yet the money has been taken and still not even showing pending to be returned from Thursday.

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.