Toyo R1R Bargain Alert - BUT now looks like a pricing error

Kingster

In case anyone missed this - Bargain R1R's here - just ordered some, could't resist at just over £25 a corner!

EDIT - my order was cancelled - so be aware that they now say this was a mistake.

These are amazing price just ordered a set shame they don't have 205's at this price

Wow! Fantastic. I paid £235 for my last set off 4.

Just ordered 4, did think about getting 8 :)

that's an awesome price

i've just ordered a truck load

I don't need any new tyres as still have a couple new spare R888's but I feel I may have to get some at this price. Hard to resist a bargain

I just ordered 4 and am seriously thinking about doubling it up!

You have my lovely wife to thank for this - as I spotted it after she was enquiring about the next round of upgrades to the car and mentioned tyres. I said I'd fancy some R1R's but at £250 to £300 a set it was not urgent. Then I did a quick search just out of interest and though "sheesh - have to buy them at that price!"

I wonder how many they have.  They must have sold 30 just to us lot this morning.

I wonder how many they have. They must have sold 30 just to us lot this morning.

let's hope there stock control is good

I just ordered 4 and am seriously thinking about doubling it up!

I have just ordered another 4, too cheap not to!

Do they have a website problem? I have just ordered 4 Michelin pilots in 17" for my tin top - £29 each! they should be £80+ as Camskill are - will they turn up.......

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.