20% off Ebay purchases until 10pm 31/03/16

MarkFRST

Code on front Ebay page,  upto £50 saving - Minimum spend £20 ........

• Like 3

Just bought a drone battery and saved over £20.00. 

Tried to buy more than one but would not let me.

Pleased with what I saved though.

Thanks so much for the heads up, I've seen these come up before but kept missing them!

Just ordered a load of stuff that I've been umming and ahhing about for ages, but the discount made them too tempting to refuse! Also got a flippin' bargain on wireless speaker set ups as a company is currently offering a bogof - to which the 20% discount was added!! Must be too good to be true.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291691706126

I'm looking at a race suit but cannot see where the discount comes in? On ipad and gone right upto point of paying still stays at original price :0(

CUK20

I am just dealing with eBay as it says the code for my battery was applied but they have taken the full amount from paypal

There should be a discount code box at the bottom of the checkout page

Excellent, many thanks for this :t-up:, I've been waiting for another one of these since the last time.

:d

I'm looking at a race suit but cannot see where the discount comes in? On ipad and gone right upto point of paying still stays at original price :0(

When you get past your basket and to the payment screen, scroll to near the bottom of the page and enter the code and click apply.

:t-up:

Fantastic timing! Just bought another security camera for the home... to keep the Westie safe :yes:

Just got my Momo Team Black Leather for £129 with delivery!!!

:d

CUK20

I am just dealing with eBay as it says the code for my battery was applied but they have taken the full amount from paypal

I had the same thing, but when I logged into PayPal and looked at the detail of the transaction, the discount was actually applied, just not shown in the summary!

Anyway, thanks for the heads-up, 2 new R888R's heading my way :)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.