Harewood WEEKEND

Terry Everall

We have agreement to split class 37 into

Class 37A Roadgoing Westfield on list 1A or 1B tyres

Class 37B Non Roadgoing Westfields including those running list 1C Tyres

Non westfields

Would Keith Adams, David Birch and Martin Harvey let me know which tyres they are using so I can inform the organisers

terry.everall@gmail.com

1C's for me Terry

Keith is in class D with me on Khumos I believe, not sure about David though.

As Marto says, its 1 C's  and Class D for me Terry.

Keith

Terry. Unfortunately I have had to cancel my entry as I overlooked that I will be at a friends wedding :-(. But I am on 1 c this year

Great to hear your venturing up to Harewood this year Marto, im gunna bob over and spectate. Can anyone loan me a pass to get in?

• Like 1

• Like 1

Only 6 Speed Series cars entered so far ( 4 Westfields!!)

Unfortunately I have had to cancel my entry - due to my son's stag weekend!!!

For the first few events this year Speed Series entries seem to done to 60% of 2015 so we could do with a few more guys out there

Terrible turnout. 4 Westfields at Harewood must be unheard of. Croft paddock seemed very empty too.

Looks like I'm going to have to withdraw from Gurston and likely Wiscombe too.

Looks like I'm going to have to withdraw from Gurston and likely Wiscombe too.

Oh no .. car probs ?

No, car should be ready to go, it's being mapped on 6th April. Unfortunately the drawn out ROPS saga has concluded in madness and I now have to hack apart a perfectly good car to meet MSA's nonsense rules, which at the moment I'm not inclined to do, so I have to decide if I still want to compete or not. I will still be at Gurston but I'll be in my dad's Mini, but won't be at Wiscombe. Will have to give it all serious thought.

No, car should be ready to go, it's being mapped on 6th April. Unfortunately the drawn out ROPS saga has concluded in madness and I now have to hack apart a perfectly good car to meet MSA's nonsense rules, which at the moment I'm not inclined to do, so I have to decide if I still want to compete or not. I will still be at Gurston but I'll be in my dad's Mini, but won't be at Wiscombe. Will have to give it all serious thought.

you ok, hun?