SOLD! Westfield SEi Wide 1600 CVH with cherished plate L7 GUY - 4819 miles only

gg123

Hello

Finally got round to selling my westy, which has been in the garage since 2001, first registered in 1993

Built with new parts hence the non-Q reg.

1600 CVH with twin webers.

Last started up about 5 years ago. Engine cranks over fine, but fuel comes out of carb trumpet, so in need of attention. As are the rear brakes, front probably too. No doubt other areas will need a tinker, but nice project for the spring.

Buyer will need a transporter/trailer to take away.

Should be able to sell plate privately for more than 2k (I have an offer from a dealer of £1500), but can't be transferred until car taxed/MOTd again.

I will post other photos once I've given it a clean, any questions, let me know.

Open to sensible offers. Located near Bishops Waltham, Southampton SO32

gg927013@gmail.com

I have given it a clean now and added some more photos. After various questions and enquiries, more info as follows:

- There are a couple of chips/scratches I have found, see photos - one on wing and other by drivers right hip.

- Electrics all seem to be working fine

- Clutch also needs freeing, I'll have a go at the weekend with the starter and update

- Ideally want to sell the plate with the car. This may help -  https://www.gov.uk/change-name-deed-poll/overview

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.