Road Going Westy Wanted - now sorted thanks!

Kingster

I don't know when this is mind you, but my itinerary if all goes according to plan , will be, purchase, transport, then 4 weeks in paint/graphics shop until first outing. So will have to be advised on dates etc.

Scott - see this thread for info on the Yorkshire meet - plenty of time.

My engine is in now (more info) so car will be on the road again soon - within the next two weeks if all goes according to plan. So give me a bell as soon as you're ready and I'll organise a meet up with the locals and see who's up for a blat :)

Car found and bought. Many thanks to Chris, who is very helpful and knowledgeable.

if anybody is reading this and wondering how to buy a Westfield, you may want to do yourself a favour and enlist the help of somebody who can guide you through the maze of buying options. Quite difficult without a guide who knows their onions.

Car pictures of before and after to appear after she comes out of the body shop. In newbie section.

• Like 2

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.