New member - Swindon

Andy2000

• 3 weeks later...

Might have to have a Swindon Meet up soon,  I have everyone's email address  ;)

I wish Newbury and Thatcham had as many members !! Mmmm S2000 Westie. Tell me its in black........ On my radar, just want to sell a car first, then I can get on with ordering. Just sorting my build stands this afternoon .....on wheels.....

Tom, that's just crap. I'll take it off your hands for £50........... 

I'll think about it...............................................................  No  :getmecoat:

Let me know if you cant get to this link

Tom, that's just crap. I'll take it off your hands for £50........... Any more piccies please ?

£50! What an insult!

I'll give you £60. :t-up:

Computer says no to Mr Linky :(

So, that's the game here, Scott................ £65 and final offer. Must have a full tank of Shells finest too.........

Guess I'll have a nose round at Stoneleigh as well to gain inspiration. Hope to have mine ordered long before then.

No, only £40. After all - second hand "previously drilled" carbon is hard to re use...

• Like 1

I've booked a visit to WF next week. I think they quoted somewhere in the region of 8-10 weeks for a starter kit which would give me time to clear the garage etc.

Black and Carbon

11140285_10153634099892040_5325031175444

Tom.

Your car looks the dogs do dah's.

Very smart.