New member - Swindon

Andy2000

Hi folks,

Just thought I'd post a quick hello message and say how much I've enjoyed reading a few of the build logs. 

Around 5 years ago I started on another kit car (not a WF) using a Honda S2000 lump. Due to many distractions, I didn't manage to finish that before the company went bust and I was left with an unfinished car and no means to buy the unique parts I needed. After a great deal of thinking (and some procrastinating) I have decided to start again. It's taken some time to find the enthusiasm, I was left somewhat deflated after the first attempt. I will be selling the parts of the old car that I don't need and taking an a Mega S2000 build.

Certainly looking forward to getting this build underway - but first I need to stop looking at this forum and get the order in! :) 

Andy 

Hello Andy!

Welcome ! Your be pleased to know Swindon has a few residents from the club including Tom the new Cotswolds AO.

Cheers

Dave

I'm very pleased to see that I'm not alone, thanks guys. Forums and build manuals are OK but sometimes there is no substitute for the eyes and hands of someone who's done the job before. 

Welcome!   :ww:

Now, get on with the build - first track day for the Swindon posse is Hullavington 12 March 16 ....chop chop!!! :d

I didn't know they were still doing track days at Hullavington, something to do with change of ownership of the land?

The date has been added to my diary, the car won't be finished but I'll try to come down and say hello.

Hi Andy, welcome the WSCC, as Dave said I have just taken over the AO Role for the Cotswold Club.  

I finished my Mega S2000 build at the end of last year and have been doing the Winter upgrades ready for the summer, nearly ready lol 

If you have a questions feel free to contact me 

Now for the AO bit..............  :laugh:

Email : Cotswolds@wscc.co.uk

Web Site : http://www.wscc.tfwebdesign.co.uk/

Facebook Group