30th anniversary stickers, where have you put yours?

Robin Parker (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO

We all like a good sticker, so where have you put your 30 year anniversary sticker?

Here are my first three,

SAM_2875_zpsclcdxvy6.jpg

The 3D one on the dash,

SAM_2873_zps0oiu6vzv.jpg

Rear wheel arch,

SAM_2877_zpsjay9vvix.jpg

And on my tool box at work.

Let's see yours.

• Like 2

Good to see them being put to use! :t-up:

• Like 1

Has no-one used them yet? Or are you all waiting for the weekend?

Im going to put my 3d one on the dash, I have to have therapy first to allow me to peel the others off the sheet :laugh: , but I imagine ones going on my tool box, and then Ill have to see where next.

• Like 1

Im going to put my 3d one on the dash, I have to have therapy first to allow me to peel the others off the sheet :laugh: , but I imagine ones going on my tool box, and then Ill have to see where next.

Sounds familiar, how about one on the rear off side wheel arch just under the light as well?

Theres a piston heads sticker on the nearside rear of mine but previous owners must have removed something prior and scratched the gel coat so I may put one there to cover up.  :t-up:

I was going to put on one my Dash2 parcel that's heading back to the factory for the 2nd time  :p

• Sad 1

Hi Robin,

So it is pinging it down with rain and you have got me running out to the garage to photograph my car....but she does smell lovely :) . Here is my sticker and Glen is going to follow you and put some of them on his toolbox also, good idea.

DSC07285_zpslhzafsxd.jpg

Cheers

OCLO

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

I know that they're now 2 years old, but I'm still sticking them on things. 

20180701_132031.jpg

20180701_132414.jpg

• Thanks 1

Mine are still going strong, in situ as when first applied in WSCC's 30th year.....20180701_141910.jpg.a17081cc82fd1b38fed4ff6b98f81036.jpg20180701_142521.jpg.8deb2d0ecc1143ef00869c2d2c34401b.jpg

IMG_4574.thumb.JPG.484e2bd5542ac46a2690d2cdaf1b473f.JPG

To cover the hole in the scuttle where the coolant tank used to be! (I did fill the holes and sand them flush, firstly)

• Like 1