Matt LeBlanc to be new top gear presenter

TAFKARM

Never watched Friends but did start Episodes, then got bored with it. He's supposed to be a petrolhead though.

Just heard Eddie Jordan might be in the running as well, but the interview he did with Bernie Ecclestone was terrible.

Chris Evans

Rory Reid

Chris Harris

Sabine Schmitz

Eddie Jordan

Matt LeBlanc

The Stig

Shame they are keeping the stig I think. 

sounds like they couldn't get anyone to commit and they think that throwing every tom dick or harry that applied at it will make it work. it might work, different view points etc each has a strong area of interest so opinion will be balanced. im guessing at this rate we will probably a new presenter for each section of show all it needs to be is someone who can show a smattering of interest in cars and they will be an instant petrol head and therefore qualified.

I'm a little suprised that they're keeping on Ben Collins.  I get that they need a professional to drive cars fast and consistently but I thought that was what Sabine was for?

I just dont see what Eddie Jordan brings to the table at all..... :down:

I'm a little suprised that they're keeping on Ben Collins.  I get that they need a professional to drive cars fast and consistently but I thought that was what Sabine was for?

his shirts? :)

• Like 1

Is Ben Collins still the Stig?

Don't forget he was the fastest SIARPC of all series and is a genuine car fan. I was never a Friends follower but did/do enjoy episodes. How it'll work with him being himself rather than playing himself will be interesting but I'm more than happy to see how it turns out without prejudging it.

That T shirt is mine .....he copied me! :laugh:

Is The Stig really Terry Everall?