Exercise machines - any recommendations..?

John K

Rather than a machine as such, have you considered water aerobics? Should give you support for balance and keep you cool.

I really enjoy yoga and, more recently, Pilates. Most gyms offer classes for all abilities. You'll find that yoga and Pilates are easy targets for having the mick taken out of them but they can be challenging and really do work it improve strength, fitness, flexibility, etc, without the risk of serious injury that some alternative excursuses offer.

HTH

No Geoff... What I want is a website where Blonde Russian supermodel tennis players want to date fat depressed men...

You have managed to approach this from totally the opposite side.

If this is your idea of following instructions, I really hope you didn't self build Buttercup..! :)

They wont do you any good 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1076637/Johnny-Vegas-hilarious-friend-bar--utterly-hopeless-husband-Ex-wife-tells-marriage-ended.html

Would a tricycle work for you? Either traditional, or recumbent? May get round the balance issues cycling, especially the recumbent versions. I find exercise for its own sake desperately boring, but if it is a side effect of something else, then it happens anyway. If you can use it on a dedicated cycle path, then you can go as fast, or as slow as you feel comfortable with.

Jen