2016 On-line Entries NOW OPEN

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

Entry for the 2016 Northampton Motorsport /  WSCC Speed Series is now OPEN in the club store link at the top of the page.

You are entering based on the draft regulations.

And the first in is... Gluten Free!

Please can you confirm how you enter more than one class? I only see the option to enter one and pay £25. Thanks

The Esteemed CompSec will at some point enable that extra cost option in the Store, no doubt. :)

Good work

The form still shows Barry from 2013 !!  Nothing against Barry but can John not also get his moment of fame?

Good work

The form still shows Barry from 2013 !!  Nothing against Barry but can John not also get his moment of fame?

I'll see what I can do during the week. Not that John will notice as he doesn't own a computer or a mobile phone. :p

Please can you confirm how you enter more than one class? I only see the option to enter one and pay £25. Thanks

Only going to open that up in March. I would much rather people only entered one class and to that end I am happy to allow one change of class up to 7 days before YOUR first event whenever that is. Changing class throughout the year really is a hassle for the scoring hence above comment.

Only going to open that up in March. I would much rather people only entered one class and to that end I am happy to allow one change of class up to 7 days before YOUR first event whenever that is. Changing class throughout the year really is a hassle for the scoring hence above comment.

The online form (which now seems to have vanished from the store leaving just a P&P option for T shirt delivery) stated that the closing date for entries was in March. I still haven't finally decided what tyres I am going to run so wanted to enter two classes to cover both bases. Also, as the regs are draft, the determining rules could change as to which ones I would prefer to run and no target times are yet in existence making the choice even more difficult so a narrow window for entering an additional class in March is pretty slim

The online form (which now seems to have vanished from the store leaving just a P&P option for T shirt delivery) stated that the closing date for entries was in March. I still haven't finally decided what tyres I am going to run so wanted to enter two classes to cover both bases. Also, as the regs are draft, the determining rules could change as to which ones I would prefer to run and no target times are yet in existence making the choice even more difficult so a narrow window for entering an additional class in March is pretty slim

Yes John, you are correct in what you say, but you can enter an extra class anytime during the year there is no time limit on it. This year is going to be particulalry difficult for everyone due to the Tyre Changes, so we will be as flexible as possible. Hence my comment about allowing you to change class up to 7 days before your first event. 

I will open up the 2nd class, but as I have said before I'd rather once all has become clearer people made a decision and stuck to that class all year.

John,

The reason the online SS entry option in the Store has disappeared from your view is because you've already bought it! :)

Scott/NickDoes that mean I have already got an award to collect?Glutey

Yes! I suggest you prepare by purchasing a lead apron, a tub of Vaseline and lots of paracetamol. Also start practising touching your toes.

• Like 3

Entered .. in a car that needs to be rebuilt as a Westfield :oops:

• Like 1

Good work

I've sorted this now :)

• Like 2