std roll bar

Gary Taylor

hi folks Im after a standard type roll bar but would need it posting up to Scotland has any one got one lurking that they would part with. 

Thanks in advance

I can't help, but it might be as well to clarify: are you looking for a std. anti-rollbar, or a roll over bar?

hi folks Im after a standard type roll bar but would need it posting up to Scotland has any one got one lurking that they would part with. 

Thanks in advance

Is it the standard 'low' hoop or 'high' hoop that you're after? Maybe a pic of what you're looking for would be helpful. I've a standard low hoop (single bolt fixing) available if that's tha one you're after..?

Im in the process of changing my standard bar for a bigger one.

Is this what your after, I'm sure we can strike a deal?

Hi Folks sorry for any confusion I need a std roll over bar not anti roll bar, so the std one 900mm between the single bolt fixing in the bottom of the upright and @ 340mm high , the one with the sloping corners.

Hope this makes sense. I will try and add a pic aha done it one like this, don't worry if there are chips scratches as I will deal with these

Regards Gary if its easier my mob is 07715554020

Roll%20bar%20pic%20160-700x700.JPG

hi thanks guys but I stay so far north  if I take 2 steps I get my feet wet :)

I don't know where the nearest member would be, probably Aberdeen and even that's a good  couple of hours round trip hence the posted bit

Ive just had a new courier from their details in on Tuesday. Ill give them a call next week and find out the cost.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi still need a std roll bar as in the picture above, if anyone has one , I would need it posting as I stay way up north

Regards Gary

Hi thank you but it is just the standard one with the angled corners as in the picture further up, for a wide body

Regards gary

Gary I have the older style roll hoop that is for sale , it doesn't have the sloped sides as your picture. I'm just outside

Aberdeen. Also have an RAC bar that has the rose joints for the chassis end only and welded at the top

Hi thanks ,

I bought a fw hood as it was easier to adapt it to fit the Haynes, so hence why I was after a std hoop with the sloped corners , I have a rear braced 2" hoop on already, but to make touring a bit more civilised I wanted the option of a hood aswell, I may have to get a hoop made up (kinda grudge £175 ish for a new one)

Thanks again and hope to meet up with everyone soon

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.