Rockingham Sprint 20th March

Gerry H

Hi Guys

If you run 1C's at Rockingham you will need to enter the BARC classes 13 or 14 Sports Libre! 

If you have Road Tax, Insurance, MOT and V5 Reg Doc you DON'T need a Comp Licence if you have any element missing then you do!

It is your choice!

Hope this helps

BR

Glutey

Graham.....What do you mean by "you don't need a competition licence" ? Why cant they run in mod prods? Maybe I am missing something!

Hi Guys

If you run 1C's at Rockingham you will need to enter the BARC classes 13 or 14 Sports Libre! 

If you have Road Tax, Insurance, MOT and V5 Reg Doc you DON'T need a Comp Licence if you have any element missing then you do!

It is your choice!

Hope this helps

BR

Glutey

Eh? You've really confused things there! Assume by comp licence you mean log book, and are you sure about sports libre? Mod Prod run slicks so why wouldn't they run 1c's?

Barny --exactly what I think

Yo been on the "pop" Graham? :laugh:

Mind you I did run in Sports Libre last year  but I cant see why....very confusing!

• Like 1

Well thanks Barney for the regs ;-

I think it's this

1B tyres Class 6 wscc B1
1C tyres Class 9 wscc D 

But I can understand Graham's comment as they have added Mod Kit to Sports Libre which I actually don't think is correct. Although they don;t seem to have a Bike Engine Mod prod.

When things are not clear my personal advice is run in the lower class on the day if you think you should fit there. That way you should be most competitive and if your in the wrong class they can always move you. It's the club running the events responsibility to write clear regs. These days a more difficult task, particularly this year so if you do get asked to move don't get too worried.

• Like 1

Hi Nick

I did ring Noreen Ward yesterday to clarify and she re-stated that Sports Libre was their class on the day for Modified Kit Cars including 1C tyres

Please feel free to re-check as sorry I did not think about Bike Engine cars.

Barney, Sorry to confuse I did mean Competition Car Log Book

I agree there will be a lot of clarification going on during the year!

G

• Like 2

Hi Gerry

Thanks for the kind offer but just keep them for a little longer as I guess the warranty on your Laser Eye Surgery is about to expire :d

Hope to see you Thurs!

BR

G

• Like 1

Hi NickI did ring Noreen Ward yesterday to clarify and she re-stated that Sports Libre was their class on the day for Modified Kit Cars including 1C tyresPlease feel free to re-check as sorry I did not think about Bike Engine cars.Barney, Sorry to confuse I did mean Competition Car Log BookI agree there will be a lot of clarification going on during the year!G

Thanks Graham,

No need for me to check, if that is what she has said. Shame they didn't write there regs to say that!!

Don't worry about the bike engine if it's not been separate then they just go in normal cc class. Another the CEC guys though.