crank sensor for 2 litre XE (redtop)

Terry Everall

Anybody got a good one or know of where to buy?

they are cheap of eBay about £25. genuine ones will be over £100   .

I had trouble last year with after market ones but only because of my flywheel was a special . you should be ok if using in the std position

I'll have one spare soon as I'm going to external sensor, will be 6-8 weeks away though...

if anyone has genuine Vauxhall one in good condition I would like one too

I've got two, both will be spare once the dry sump kit is on :t-up: but you'll have to wait!

Just replaced a failed Bosch unit with a plastic alternative, £25 off ebay. Works fine.

• 3 weeks later...

Plastic one I bought does not work

They are £96 from SBD

Anyone know the part number

I have an old one that says 0281210 on it but when I search it comes up as a SAAB part

Don't forget that Saab and Vauxhall are (or were) both parts of the same company, Tel, so could well be correct?

I have a new set of front hub bearings and spacers for a Midget Mk III, but the box says they are for a Morris!

I would have thought John Hoyle would be your man

I have a spare in my toolbox but it's for a 1.6, although I think they are the same - will post a photo tomorrow.

can you found the same but cheaper Bernie :d

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.