Wtd Westfield Pre-Lit

chris59

Hello guys,

I'm after an early (pre 87) correctly registered Westfield : it can be in perfect to  good average condition, or in poor state, but preferably with a good chassis and engine (Kent X flow is my favorite).

Cheers,

Chris.

I did get offered one recently as a project for reasonable money , road registered but stripped to chassis and panelled , think it was an 86 year .

@ Aero, that may be the sort of car i'm looking for, please tell me more, thanks.

@ Marto, thanks for the link, but a bit to "modern" for me.

Will sort some details later but basically a panelled chassis and ..... 

Suspension has been reworked by pro comp to use newer style aluminium uprights , new suspension arms and floor mounted pedal box .

Bodywork if I recall was a Caterham Nose and aluminium panel work , not sure about rear arches  , but anyway that's a taster for you

Hello Aero,

You have a PM : I would like to know more about this panelled  chassis (location ?), thanks.

Edited by chris59

Good Luck Chris,

I'm just getting into building chassis number 35, which was unstarted. Hope you find what you want.

Regards

Gary

Thanks Gary !

I really hope to find something at a rasonnable price ! I already own a "late Pre Lit" (ie a 87 kit, registered in 89) who's in very good condition, bought a few weeks ago in England, but I really want to find another, older one Westfield, complete or not.

BTW, I'm also thinking about buying an Eleven replica : it would be nice to have one for my next trip to Le Mans Classic !

Edited by chris59

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.