St Goueno Hill Climb 2016 Entries Now Open

Marto303

Heads Up Guys

The entry process for the 2016 St Goueno Hill Climb is now open. A little different this year as you have to pre- register and wait till feb to see if your entry is accepted.

Anyway anyone interested in giving this a go ( I'd highly recommend you do ) get your entries in now.

Entre here http://www.hillclimbfrance.co.uk

• Like 1

Too far away and they drive on the wrong side of the road :d

• Like 1

I've been twice as a spectator.  A good event.  Unfortunately clashes for me this year.

David

Marto/windy, does this event need hans and would stu hills roll bar from last year suffice do you know? Keen to attend if only for the beers

If anyone needs a Hans I have one for sale which was bought new this year, only selling as I now need a 30 degree one which for some reason are at least twice the price of the 20 degree versions.

Bud

And a National grade A licence

Good point terry. James you need signatory at 4 events to upgrade from b to a

Lottery system is a bit of a .....lottery, and I'm not sure how that'll work with ferries, early booking discounts etc. Hmmmm

I quickly looked at Brittany Ferries cancellation policy as was going to book now in the hope of getting in. Looks like with the timings you'd lose the deposit

Rich

Not sure why it's not entries accepted in order of receipt?

I reckon I'd still take the car across even if I didn't get an entry. There's bound to be someone drop out! 

I'm sure John must have some criteria.  Perhaps worth a call to him offline