Christmas run to the coast

Robin Parker (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO

Following on from last years run between Christmas and The New Year, I'm planning another on Tuesday 29th December. Hopefully the weather will be good, last year it was cold, but bright and dry.

So my plan is this, meet at The Fox and Grapes at 10:00 leaving at 10:30. taking the A64 towards York, then the A166 through Stamford Bridge and up Garrowby Hill and heading to Filey for Fish and Chips. We'll then see what happens before heading for home before it gets too dark.

There was 4 last year, Who's up for it this year?

Just the thing to blow the cobwebs off.

Yes, count us in Robin.

Wheres the fox and grapes?

A 64, York Road, Leeds. Not far from the A1 junction.

You can follow us if you like Russ. We normally call in at the services up there first for a pee/petrol. The pub is closed at that time in the morning so there are no facilities. Will be passing you at 8.30/9ish.

• Like 1

Hi Robin, unfortunately i go on holiday that day so wont be able to make this year. :cry:  Hope you all have a good run and enjoy the fish and chips

im afraid not, unless you change the day to monday just for me :p

Im up for a run monday too, how about lincolnshire or north yorkshire moors or summat. Ill put a post up to see if there is any interest

Well I can do either day. So who is wanting to come the most, Geoff or Richard?

I suppose we could have a vote