205/60/R13 R888s wanted in SG (soft) compound

benedwards64

As above, I'm after a pair ideally to go on the rear and match the fronts I already own.

Alternatively, can anyone point me to somewhere I can buy a set of either R888s or R888Rs in soft compound? I can only find mediums :(

I'm based in Oxfordshire but travel a lot for work so willing to collect :)

Did you try Tyreleader in Germany - they sent me 15 inch Sg in a week no problem. Jon

Thanks Jon. Their website only lists GG compound, did you have to contact them directly to get softs?

Sg compound is no longer made they stopped this some time back, and unless a 2nd hand set comes up, sorry to share bad news :( hope you find something, as they only do GG compound now, 

Well that explains why none of the usual suspects have them! No worries, thanks for letting me know. I'll keep an eye out for a second-hand set, and if none are forthcoming I'll have a rethink towards the beginning of next year.

I have 6 in 205/50/ 15" new but old stock

Thanks Pete, sadly I need 13s :(

Good spot! Thanks, will get a pair on order :d

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.