Hello from Hampshire

Nick Mace

Hi Nick and welcome to the club.  I am from Fareham so not too far from you, I have a Seight (bought not built by me).  There are a few of us around in the south but nothing as active as in the north.  I have not used New Techniques in Bishops Waltham, but they have been recommended a few times to me as a very good company.  Lovely looking car you have there, hope you get to enjoy it soon.

Jas

Hi nick and welcome there are a few of us around in the south, next meet is on Sunday 12pm although not sure iof numbers as the last couple of months have been dry for one reason or another hope to see you on Sunday weather looks dry and cold perfect for a run

Thanks all.

Ross, I can't do this Sunday (and I'm still waiting for registration to come through from the DVLA). I'd definitely like to come along one day though.

I know you may be busy anyway, but just for anyone else reading too, you don't need a Westfield to come along to a meet, you'll be most welcome whether an owner or not, whether you have one in a million pieces in the garage, or off road for some other reason.

Don't panic if the Area is going out on a run either, there's always passenger seats available for you to hop into and owners are usually only too happy to give rides,