Mazda SDV interior fit out.

Chris Hooper

I'm thinking of fitting out the interior of my Westfield build. I have a carpet set already so I'm looking for interior side panels and various bits of trim and maybe seats.

I'm on leave this week so I can collect if you guys have any left over bits !!!

My car will be white so I'm looking for black bits. Thanks.

Bumptey bump

I have seats now so it's the side trim panels for a low floor SDV I need most.

Thanks

Bumptey bump

I have seats now so it's the side trim panels for a low floor SDV I need most.

Thanks

if it helps your search the interior side panels are the same regardless of whether the the car has standard or dropped floors. Also the SDV is no different to the other models. Basically any panels for a wide body should fit :)

Mine is an early chassis with the aluminium dropped floors, with that they supplied a narrow strip of carpet to fill the gap. With the powder coated steel floors it probably doesn't show the same.

I seem to recall my side cover panels had a drop down section that fits down into the lowered floors.

• 3 weeks later...

Come on guys there were loads of these kicking around a couple of months ago.

On the Westfield Parts Shop the lowered floor trim panels look quite different to the standard floor ones (and even more optimistically priced). Shame, because I have a good condition black standard floor set with only 4 rivet holes in them to sell :(

On the Westfield Parts Shop the lowered floor trim panels look quite different to the standard floor ones (and even more optimistically priced). Shame, because I have a good condition black standard floor set with only 4 rivet holes in them to sell :(

there's no reason I can see why they can't be used on a dropped floor car. As I said above, Westfield use to supply a small piece of carpet to trim the side of the floor below the panels when fitting them to cars with dropped floors.

Obviously they've changed the design of the panels slightly now to incorporate an extra bit that extends into the floor negating the need for the strip of carpet.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.