Silverstone Classic 2016

Captain Colonial

:yes:  :yes:  :yes: Brill!

Sounds good.  Just one thing to caution.  I had infield parking this year with another club but when I booked I overlooked that to take up the parking you needed to be on site by 10:00.  Just something to be wary of if thinking of coming for the day and travelling from a far.

• Like 1

Sounds good.  Just one thing to caution.  I had infield parking this year with another club but when I booked I overlooked that to take up the parking you needed to be on site by 10:00.  Just something to be wary of if thinking of coming for the day and travelling from a far.

Correct - if you want to be on the infield stand (and therefore the parade lap), you'll need to be on the stand by 1000 - them's the rules, so plan accordingly.  All will be spelled out in due course. :)

I'm in New York :(

Sorry to hear it :( - we announced it as soon as we could.

Count us in. I'm off to book a hotel, quick, before you lot get the best ones!

Count us in. I'm off to book a hotel, quick, before you lot get the best ones!

You really are against camping arent you!?

I've been a couple of times. First time with a mate in his Cobra replica. We had the parade lap for the 50 anniversary, we were told to keep it to 40mph and 3 abreast, yeah right, a track full of Cobras, what do you think? I was juggling 2 cameras and a camcorder so didn't see much of the track.

And Adam Ant was brilliant.

I've been a couple of times. First time with a mate in his Cobra replica. We had the parade lap for the 50 anniversary, we were told to keep it to 40mph and 3 abreast, yeah right, a track full of Cobras, what do you think? I was juggling 2 cameras and a camcorder so didn't see much of the track.

And Adam Ant was brilliant.

Did he really deliver?