EAST YORKS XMAS MEAL, BOWLING, AMUSEMENTS AND LEMON TOPS

Geoffrey Carter (Buttercup)

Hello East Yorkshire.

We seem to be all alone and yet I know there are a number of Westfields in the area as I have met a number of you.

On Saturday 5th December I propose that we all try to get together in the afternoon  to get something to eat, then go for a game of bowling followed by a hour or so in the amusments and a trip into Terror Tower and then to round it all off a lemon-top ice cream from Jaconelli's.

I propose Wetherspoons to eat as its cheap and cheerful with a good choice and there is a bit of an atmosphere unless someone would like to suggest anywhere else.

This is not a day out in the Westfields but we can travel in tintops and park locally and I think it would just be a nice social gathering to get together and just basically have a nice time out.

Would anyone care to partake in this Christmas get together.

http://m.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/food

http://www.terrortower.co.uk/

http://www.olympiascarborough.co.uk/bowling/

91.png

1345128832terrortowers.jpg

Sounds like a good idea to me, Food, Amusements and Ice Cream, a perfect Xmas outing

All been well you can count us in,

Keep us posted,

Dave.

• Like 1

YoooHooooo.

Is there only Dave who lives in East Yorkshire.

Anyone else is also more than welcome.

Just a gentle reminder and to see if anyone is out there and would like to join us.

Pink-floyd.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hello.

I have today spoken with Wetherspoons regarding reserving a table and they have said there is no need.

They were kind enough to say that they will push the tables together to make whatever size table we need.

Anyone coming.

Dave and his wife, Rob and Russell all confirmed.

Hoping some additional people will confirm tonight.

:d:t-up:

To confirm the time and meeting place.

We will meet at 12.00noon outside Wetherspoons in Scarborough.

There is a side entrance with a flight of steps to the left hand side of the pub as you look at it. That is where we will meet. 

There is a pay and display carpark opposite the railway station just before Valley Bridge and it is only 100 yards from the pub.

Anyone is welcome even if they have an interest in Westfield cars.

If anyone gets lost or is late then I can be contacted on the following number.

Seven people now confirmed.

Would be nice to make it a big fat 10 if anyone wants to come.

Seven is great news though.

If anyone wants to come and join us you are more than welcome. Details above.

See you all soon.

Just like to say a big thankyou to the people who ventured out today and joined in with the day activities.

Carol, Carol, Rob, Grace, Russell, Martin, Dave and myself.

We had  some good food with Grace having the biggest hot dog known to man.

Some fun antics in the amusements with the children even playing on the children's rides.....By children I do mean fully grown adults but I suppose it is a simple mistake to make.

From then on it was bowling with Dave not letting on that he could bowl. He blamed me for not asking.

I showed Grace some of my magic tricks and she said I was the best magician in the world.....well she did not exactly say that but I think that's what she meant in a round a bout way.

Terror Tower after that which was entertaining with the dead bodies and aliens round every corner. Not forgetting the blood curdling screams but then Carol could always be scared easily. :d

The best bit was next....Lemon Tops. These are ice creams and they are better than sex and last a lot longer......Every time I say that, Carol always nods in agreement.

It was then a walk round the harbour looking at the boats and lighthouse before heading home.

We have really had a lovely day and it was so relaxed with loads of laughs and everyone really got on with no-one left out.

A big thankyou to you all for making it such a great day. :t-up:  :t-up: :t-up:  :t-up:  

• Like 1