John Hoyle - 2015 WSCC Speed Series Champion

Scottish Bloke

Well done John on the championship win.

Well done to all the other competitors. The last couple of years I keep nearly not competing then Blyton gets me out of the office and back in the paddock. Its a very special series we have made by everyone in it and one could never overestimate the amount of effort that goes on by all behind the scenes.

Now hopefully someone in the Yorkshire lot will print this thread out for John and send it by post to him to read, as what he makes up in speed he lacks in Internet readyness :)

Well done chap.

• Like 2

Well done John for the overall win, Martin for Novice?  and all other drivers, organisers, sponsors and supporters.

Looking forward to next year already and hopefully getting to even more events than this year.

David

• Like 1

He even had a jelly to celebrate.

Well done John.

• Like 1

Congratulations John, on a well deserved Championship win.

Head and shoulders above the rest of us in D.

Commiserations to Adrian after fighting to the last. Also to John Loudon - so close -again.

Huge thank you to all involved in making this such a brilliant championship to be part of.

Howard

• Like 2

Come on tigger  ???

I'm struggling to concentrate on anything - did I pedal fast enough yesterday to gain 2nd in Class A overall ? ? ?

I know it is going to be very close!

• Like 3

Well done John some stunning times all year it just gets quicker and quicker :)

Also another cracking effort from John Loudon, has anyone figured out how many times he has been in the top 3 in the last few years, he is always there :t-up:

Well done to Marto also on the Novice Championship, your peddling that car well mate :d

Cheers

Barry

• Like 4

Well done John for the overall win and Martin for the novice award.

Another fantastic year of competition for me with some great battles with Martin, Howard and others.

Thanks to all the organisers for such a great championship.

• Like 1

Congratulations John and to all who were so close but so far.

Congratulations also to Martin. Those looked some embarrasingly quick times this weekend

This championship is addictive. It should carry a health warning!

Keith

• Like 2

Well done John- superb result and much deserved 2015 champion. Well peddled with total commitment at every event!

Marto- you did it fella- fine result and a fitting Novice champion. 

Well done to all those who came so close........ its just a game!!!!!

Thanks to all those behind the scenes making our championship happen.

Tim

• Like 1

Well done John, top driving all year.

Well done Martin on the Novice Championship

Matt

Now hopefully someone in the Yorkshire lot will print this thread out for John and send it by post to him to read, as what he makes up in speed he lacks in Internet readyness :).

No need - we'll sort something out for our next meeting tomorrow evening.  BTW John has nearly mastered the latest computerised MOT system - but not quite!

Congratulations John, a well deserved win. Gutted I can't make the awards do to help you celebrates.

Congratulations to John, Martin, and everyone else who has taken part and made the speed series the success it is.

Looking forward to next year's already!

Lets not forget John's car was in a mess after Pembrey and a few weeks later it running as quick as ever and as immaculate....

Well done John...see you at the awards do :-)

Well done John and all others on a great season. Comiserations to ACW, it could have been so different. Both protaganists had difficulties with damaged cars and came out the other side with stunning drives 

Well done

I have massive respect to ALL who have severe mechanical or crash repairs, but are at the next event fully fit and raring to go.

Congratulations to John & Martin!

Thank you to everyone involved in the organisation of the championship who make it all happen.