John Hoyle - 2015 WSCC Speed Series Champion

Scottish Bloke

Congratulations to John, superbly driven and thoroughly deserved.

Well done to all competitors and class winners in what has been a very competitive season.

A huge personal thanks from me to our Championship Co-ordinator Nick Algar, John Williams for Blyton, and everyone else who puts in so much effort to allow us to do what we do. Thankyou.

• Like 6

Couldn't agree with you more Richie!!!

Congratulations John

Huge thanks to all involved in making this such a brilliant championship.

• Like 1

Congratulations John and all the winners, competitors and those that make it all possible! Sounds like another great year.

Congratulations to John, superbly driven and thoroughly deserved.

Well done to all competitors and class winners in what has been a very competitive season.

A huge personal thanks from me to our Championship Co-ordinator Nick Algar, John Williams for Blyton, and everyone else who puts in so much effort to allow us to do what we do. Thankyou.

Ditto.

I think the  :yellow-westy:  may need to be dusted down for next year.

ditto again :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up: :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :d  

Well done John on your championship victory, you certainly drove your socks off!

Congratulations to Marto on his victory, i have certainly enjoyed our battles on the track which have made this year extra special for me.

Finally, thankyou to everyone, I won't name every single person as the list would be massive and don't want to miss anyone out, but you guys have made me feel very welcome as a newbie competitor, Given me me encouragement when looking for more and guidance when struggling. What a brilliant season!! :-)

I'm Not sure what I'll be doing next year, waiting for rules to be finalised. Looking forward to the awards do and the craic.

Cheers folks.

• Like 3

Well done John on your championship victory, you certainly drove your socks off!

Congratulations to Marto on his victory, i have certainly enjoyed our battles on the track which have made this year extra special for me.

Finally, thankyou to everyone, I won't name every single person as the list would be massive and don't want to miss anyone out, but you guys have made me feel very welcome as a newbie competitor, Given me me encouragement when looking for more and guidance when struggling. What a brilliant season!! :-)

I'm Not sure what I'll be doing next year, waiting for rules to be finalised. Looking forward to the awards do and the craic.

Cheers folks.

Ditto  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

And echo everyone else's thanks too.

It has been a GREAT season for me with the  :yellow-westy: 'Lardy One' & your goodselves  :t-up:  - Thanks ALL.

• Like 2

Lets not forget John's car was in a mess after Pembrey and a few weeks later it running as quick as ever and as immaculate....

Well done John...see you at the awards do :-)

• Like 1

Well done John and all others on a great season. Comiserations to ACW, it could have been so different. Both protaganists had difficulties with damaged cars and came out the other side with stunning drives 

Well done

• Like 2

Huge congratulations to John on securing the championship.

It's not like he has been hanging around the last couple of seasons either, so the win is all the more impressive when considering he managed to average nearly 101 points against target times he set himself in a car that is unchanged from when those targets were set!!

Congratulations to all the other class champions/award winners this year, yet another great season! :)

• Like 2

Yes, John, well done. As I said in another post, you are a true Yorkshire driving god!!!

I have already congratulated John in person. He has now achieved what many of us have been trying to do for the last 15 years without success. Well done John. Hopefully you will make the awards doo this year :)