Which Track on which date anglesey?

John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO

i'm looking to update my personal record keeping and i would like to know what track layouts was used for the following dates?

3/8/11

4/9/11

6/9/14

7/9/14

4/10/14

5/10/14

5/9/15

6/10/15

can anyone help?

cheers

john

Hi John,

I will do my best but some of your dates look a bit odd so I have assumed a correction (apologies if you really did mean the dates you stated)....

03/09/2011 - 2 lap national (Cheshire&Lanc/MG finish line)

04/09/2011 - 2 lap national (Cheshire&Lanc/MG finish line)

06/09/2014 - 2 lap national (Cheshire&Lanc/MG finish line)

07/09/2014 - 1 lap international (Cheshire&Lanc/MG finish line)

04/10/2014 - 1 lap national (Longton finish line)

05/10/2014 - 1 lap international (Longton finish line)

05/09/2015 - 2 lap national (Cheshire&Lanc/MG finish line)

06/09/2015 - 1 lap international (Cheshire&Lanc/MG finish line)

Hope that helps your "personal record keeping".

Paul

Paul you are a star!!!

so what is the difference with

05/10/2014 - 1 lap international (Longton finish line)

and

07/09/2014 - 1 lap international (Cheshire&Lanc/MG finish line)

cheers

panda

I think the Longton finish line is slightly further along the track, on the beginning of the straight whereas the MG finish line (as you probably saw this last weekend) is immediately on the exit of the bend.

It's also reflected in slightly different target times between the September and October events.

And as you will see Longton's (October) National on Saturday is now a double lapper and because of the finish being different to the September event it is a 1.6e event.

you have just explained something without realising.... one of my Anglesey days (in the past) times was awful, and now i remember the weather was terrible ( i need to note weather conditions in my log)

cheers

John

fantastic....that was my bad day!

so that explains that one

thanks panda

It is possible that the Longton October meeting 2 lapper will use the same ( shorter) finish line and will therefore be the normal TT we used last weekend. The Sunday event is a new track so will only allow 1 person to score 100 points 

It is possible that the Longton October meeting 2 lapper will use the same ( shorter) finish line and will therefore be the normal TT we used last weekend. The Sunday event is a new track so will only allow 1 person to score 100 points

That will be one person in each Speed Series class.

Also, how and when will we know which finish line they will be using?

The100 points is not for one person in each class !!!!!

We will know when we walk the track!!!!

They vowed last year to make it the same finish as all the other clubs - ie - just after last hairpin rather than at end of concrete on exit of last hairpin

Ah, that explains the finish line matter.

As to points on the Saturday, Tel, how will we know who gets 100 points when we are in different classes, and how will our points be calculated if the person with 100 points is in a different class?

Regards,

Confused of Uttoxeter.

Saturday is I believe the traditional double lapper so 102 points per class up for grabs subject to going quick enough. Sunday is the corkscrew course. I too am curious as to how the points will be allocated as it seems its too simple to give 100 points to the fastest in each class nowadays?