Awards night Saturday 14th November

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

Another great awards evening.

Thanks to all the organisers both front of house and all the support team in the wings.

Keith

Another great night, thanks to everyone who made it all happen.

Can I also say a very big thank you to everyone who donated to Teesside Hospice, you guys have put just over £200 onto the total so far which is brilliant. Thank you

If anyone who added there name last night but didn't have cash on them could click the link and donate securely online that would be great, or indeed if anyone new would like to contribute, link to the Just Giving page below.

https://www.justgiving.com/Richard-Kerr8/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=fundraisingpage&utm_content=Richard-Kerr8&utm_campaign=pfp-share

• Like 1

Yes, great night. Sorry we left early, but these days I'm desperate for my beauty sleep once it gets much past 10.00pm.!

• Like 1

Great awards evening! Good food, great company, excellent organisation, I could go on! :)

Congratulations once again to all of those fortunate enough to win awards. Huge thank you to all the club members and organising team on a job very well done.

Top night, so glad I went so thanks very much Nick for the invite.

It was excellent to put a face to so many names that I've been entering into the spreadsheet each month :-)

Also, thank you all for making me so welcome even though I haven't even been out this year .............. 2016 is my return though, so hope to see you all again soon.

Tigger (the one and only original)

• Like 4

Agree with everyone, really good night and topped the season off very nicely - thanks to everyone who worked so hard to put it all together!