Loton Park Video's

Marto303

Here's Mr Nunn having a crack in my car - good on you Nunny!

Great videos :)

Called in for a couple of hours and all the Westfields looked good going up there.

• Like 2

Saw your car, no idea it was you, thought it looked absolutely stunning!

• Like 1

Saw your car, no idea it was you, thought it looked absolutely stunning!

Ah right,Thanks a lot :)

oversteer r us you know

its not pretty but works for me :d  :d :d  :d  

• Like 1

Very neat and smooth Martin

Expert next year I think!

drives like a expert now

Certainly does.

I don't  :(

Yes - fantastic run Marto, glad you managed it when it counted. I couldn't get anywhere near you.

Thanks Guys 

I really appreciate all your comments ( praise is always very welcome  :p  )

But in reality I wouldn't be going as well as this without all the help and encouragement from you lot.  One of the things I love about this speed series is the camaraderie in the paddock, without exception every expert driver I've met has freely given advice and tips on improving a run or car set up. 

With a little help this weekend on damper settings and tips for a fast run at Loton I've been able to find a couple of seconds that would otherwise have taken years to workout for myself, so you should really be giving yourselves a "pat on the back" :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

• Like 3

Looked an impressive run at an imposing course.

All of us novices have an unbelievable amount of help and support from others, for which we're very very grateful  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

But at the end of the day credit has to go to the drivers who transfer this into good run times like you have Marto.

• Like 1

But in reality I wouldn't be going as well as this without all the help and encouragement from you lot.  One of the things I love about this speed series is the camaraderie in the paddock, without exception every expert driver I've met has freely given advice and tips on improving a run or car set up. 

Martin

I couldn't agree more.

I showed Matt Hillam my practice video below and aghast at my understeer he jumped into action at lunchtime changing ride height and anti roll bar settings to improve things as best he could. It definitely helped although quite a bit is still there but we have a plan now to sort that too hopefully.   (also have a good laugh at the dangler up as I hacked my way around museum with dazzling hand speed  :p  :getmecoat: )

https://youtu.be/Zfg02kQsE8k

David

• Like 1

look like you could do with bigger steering wheel to me

• Like 1

look like you could do with bigger steering wheel to me

Yep  I have been doing quite a bit of parts shopping today ;-)

The two videos from the weekend  have been so useful in identifying and solving issues.  A wonder I made it up there in 58 seconds when I look back at these.

Great control there David!

I think out of control is closer to the truth :p  :cry:

As Matt said .. 'at least you are committed !!"

• Like 1

one handed  most the way

• Like 2