Right - it's happening!

Rory's Dad

We've lived in Harrogate for over 20 years, our children are becoming increasingly independent and so we've decided to downsize and move to North Norfolk.  It's where my wife comes from.

The really great news is that Robin Parker (aka Red Spider) has agreed to take over as Yorkshire AO.  We'll actually have a handover period while our house is being sold.  I'm sure he'll do a magnificent job for all Yorkshire members and those from Lancs, Mancs and Peaks as well.  Thank you so much Mr Spider for 'volunteering' - you are a proper hero!

We shall be sad to leave Harrogate in all sorts of ways and leaving the Yorkshire Area of the WSCC and all my local Westfield mates is for me high up on that list. Even if it needs a longer diff (as Natterjack has humorously suggested), I’ll be keeping the Westy in Norfolk and we even might buy a house with a garage! 

Now which will be my nearest meet??

• Like 2

Good luck Martin.

I think our paths have only crossed once at Stoneleigh - but judging by the many comments (and respect) I've heard from others, you will be sorely missed in Yorkshire!

Yep...... WILL be very much missed.

Good luck with the move,

Hope you find some good Westie'ing buddies over in the flatlands!

Robins 1st big task should be to organise a suitable joint area farewell blat and meal.

• Like 1

WHAT!!! I wish you'd told me.

• Like 3

Norfolk is lovely and flat :oops: .      Should find some decent sized plots there with a garage or garage potential.  Hope you find exactly what you want.

Cambridge is your nearest local active area, you know,  Clarky boy  and mates.   Or maybe you could resurrect the Norfolk/Suffolk Area.

Your first task Mr Spider is to stop people hijacking my threads advertising their own runs out.

Oooh!

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm?

That's the 2nd time you've moaned about this Geoff.

It wasn't just a run out it was for a charity that anyone of us might, perish the thought need and it's a shame that it couldn't have been better supported.

Love Richard.

Hello Richard.

I wasn't on about that run so don't worry.

I did in the meantime drop 10 pounds in for the air ambulance as I did say I would give some pennies.

Glad you spotted my sarcasm as that is indeed what it was.

Good luck Martin

We hand over the push starting of your car to the Norfolk lot..

Looks forwards to having you near :t-up:

What a fantastic job Martin has done, all the best for the move!

And well done Robin.

• Like 1

Congratulations Robin.

Thanks for the past guidance Martin.

Good luck in your move.

• Like 1