Prepreg carbon side panels.

mhc

I have just acquired enough carbon material to make 10 sets of carbon side panels.

These will be made by myself using own tooling with this new material.

Either 2x2 twill or spread tow.

The finish will be second to none and can be confirmed by some previous buyers.

The price is £260 a pair + £10 postage.

Usual terms, not happy, then a full refund.

Hoping to be shedbound.

Mick.

• Like 1

i've had some of these a couple of weeks ago and the quality is awesome well worth the money

some of the best pre preg on the market and not expensive

ash

Sorry to potentially ask a stupid question but can you confirm what the "side panels" are please??

I'm building a pre-lit hill climber which will be as light as possible so when i see anything with "Carbon" I get a bit excited!! :-)

Cheers

. . . when i see anything with "Carbon" I get a bit excited!! :-)

Don't we All :d

i've had some of these a couple of weeks ago and the quality is awesome well worth the money

some of the best pre preg on the market and not expensive

ash

Me to, agreed

Sorry to potentially ask a stupid question but can you confirm what the "side panels" are please??

I'm building a pre-lit hill climber which will be as light as possible so when i see anything with "Carbon" I get a bit excited!! :-)

Cheers

they are this sort of thing:-

prestige007.jpg

They allow you to flare out the sides of the engine bay to allow hot air to escape. (Note, depending on how they're fitted, the appearance does vary slightly, but you get the idea!)

Hi, thanks for the response.

If not already done please send me a pm to confirm an order for the side panels.

The panels will be processed commencing from the 7th September ( due to family holiday ) in order of pm/s received.

Happy to answer any questions. :)

PM sent for a set please.

Anyone any advice on whether to have 2x2 twill or spread tow?

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.