A Plan to the rescue

Petemac

A Plan just sorted a really great deal for me so well pleased with the offer, I only hope now the car I'm going to view is what it says on the pack.

Pete.

Not sure where you are located Pete.

But I would suggest and highly recommend as part of the condition of purchasing the car that you have it inspected by a reputable and respected independant who knows all there is to know about the Boxster!

Not wishing to appear condesending but buying is the easy bit, repairs, maintenance and parts can mount up.  Knowing what you are faced with up front is armed knowledge and will know doubt influence your decision.

An inspection will cost between £75 and £150 but well worth it in the long run.

Good luck with your purchase ;)

Thanks for that very sound advise, I happen to be lucky enough to be going to see it with a guy who is very switched on and had a few of these cars I will not be parting with any cash if I am not happy with it, I will let you know how things go mate.

Pete.