35 mm slides to pc

Arm

Many condolences Ash, I should also be at Oulton Sunday if I can help out I will.

Bob :(

Many thanks to all for the sympathy.

It was not a surprise and he had been ill for quite a while.

Good chap, brilliant driver (inc advanced police driver and a set of advanced results not surpassed from 1952 to 1998 when the police last checked) 10 commendations for bravery (I assume many for saving lives). Honored in Buckingham palace for contributions in service. 

First rate fighter and very strong.

One to be proud of.

He's always sounded a real character when you've mentioned him at meet's Ash, someone who left a real mark, in their time on earth.

Sorry to hear about your loss Ash.

Heres a quick tip, get a piece of cardboard summat like a cereal box, cut a hole in it the same size as the slide (the film bit not the cardboard)

tape the slide over the hole,

get your digital camera on a stand of some kind in macro mode. stand the cardboard slide holder in front of a bright light,a bright sunny day will do. click away trying different positions until you get the results you want, then print the digi images. hth :t-up: