35 mm slides to pc

Arm

Hi

Working through some family slides after the dear old chap passed away. Whats a good way to scan them to the PC ? Could do with a few of the best converting for display at the funeral.

Thanks

You can buy an adaptor for scanners.

Otherwise I am sure some boots stores  have a machine where you can do this

David

Condolences for your loss.

Chairman Scott was doing a lot of picture archiving a while back. He may have some ideas.

My condolences as well for your loss.

As above, many scanners will have a slide adapter, but under the circumstances and time costraints, I'd pay a local company to do it for you.

Sorry about the loss - at a friends funeral a few weeks back they had put together a load of sllides from a mixture of scanned pictures and slides and it looked really good and well thought through. There are a number of tiny scanners that will scan the picture negatives or 35mm slides and convert them to PC JPEG format - ICON is a name that springs to mind and they're really cheap (useful for getting ALL those old photo's and slides onto digital format) - they all connect via USB and can scan 5 or 6 negatives at a go ( jlllllllllllllllllllllll

Google for ION slide scanner , did all my old family slides nearly 3000 of em . brilliant kit for the money 

Wouldnt mind. Not sure how to get to get it from you. If I pay would you post ?

Shame as I came past Wigan yesterday. Not due up again for a while !

Failing that I can buy one. I dont need to be mean all my life.

Thanks

Ash

Your quite welcome mate  :t-up:

Anywhere near Oulton this w/e ? or perhaps I could drop it by you, or maybe one of the cheshire tribe  :)

failing that can post no probs 

Don't know if it helps, I'm at Oulton on Saturday, if Ash can't make it and you're around I can get it to him.

Don't know if it helps, I'm at Oulton on Saturday, if Ash can't make it and you're around I can get it to him.

Hoping to get there Sat not 100% sure yet Dave thanks

Few option

Have pm'd you.

If you do oulton park and see Dave OK

If you pass by my house you now have the address

If you do oulton and don't see Dave I have a Bentley gt3 and a speed 8 there. Drop inside.

I may be at oulton sunday

If none of above I can pay post

One of those should work

Please let me have your mobile

Thanks

Ash