13" Minilite Style wheels with Avon Race Wet Tyres - SOLD

AdamR

Hi all,

I have a set of Minilite style 13" wheels with Avon 'wets' on - these won't fit my new car so they have to go :(

Front: 6x13" wheels, Ford PCD and bore, approx ET16. Decent condition, no dings or buckles, but a fair amount of lacquer bubbling / peeling. They did require quite a few weights but balanced up fine. 160-530-13 tyres (approximately the same as 185/55r13 in road sizing) with 5mm of tread remaining, always been stored in a dry warehouse out of sunlight so still nice and soft. These clear water AMAZINGLY well and are perfect for cold damp tracks, absolutely night and day compared with every other tyre I've used.

As used in the first part of this vid:

(Click photos for larger versions)

miniwheels1.JPG

Rear: 7x13" wheels, Ford PCD and bore, ET0. Decent condition, no dings or buckles, but a fair amount of lacquer bubbling / peeling. They did require quite a few weights but balanced up fine. 180-565-13 tyres (approximately the same as 205/55r13 in road sizing) with 5mm of tread remaining, always been stored in a dry warehouse out of sunlight so still nice and soft.

miniwheels2.JPG

Loads of tread left and still nice sharp edges - perfect for winter track days.

miniwheels3.JPG

SOLD

Cheers,
Adam

Hi Adam

Do you know if these will fit a SEiW

Cheers

Ken

Hi Ken,

They were on my SEiW, with 20mm spacers and extra wide rear arches - should go on a normal SEiW but would be tight.

They have now sold though, sorry, forgot to update the thread!

Cheers,

Adam

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.